Plan now to enrich lives, expand horizons and strengthen communities for years to come.
What will tomorrow's OLLI look like? You decide. When you make a planned gift to the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Nevada, Reno through OLLI Legacy Giving, you integrate your financial goals with your personal goals to help shape the future.
Your commitment as an OLLI member and the generosity of The Bernard Osher Foundation have helped to make our OLLI what it is today, and we want future generations to have the same (or more) opportunities to participate in lifelong learning. If you appreciate how OLLI enriches your life, follow the lead of other OLLI members who have established planned gifts that will benefit the OLLI programs of their choice. Your gift will make a difference!
What Is a Planned Gift?
- A gift is "planned" to the extent that you purposefully incorporate a charitable gift into your overall financial, tax and estate planning.
- It is an opportunity to give to a worthy organization that balances a donor's personal, financial and charitable objectives.
- A commitment to OLLI Legacy Giving offers a relatively easy and fulfilling way to support OLLI and enrich the lives of OLLI members for years to come.
What Are the Advantages of Planned Giving?
- Legacy Giving helps our OLLI achieve long-term financial stability and sustainability in order in enrich lives, expand horizons, and strengthen communities for years to come.
- For donors, OLLI Legacy Giving provides an opportunity to leave a gift to OLLI that otherwise might be impossible to give, especially for those on a fixed income.
- In addition, OLLI Legacy Giving donors will receive an invitation for membership in the Nevada Legacy Society in recognition of their generous commitment (available to all those who have chosen to make a planned gift to the University of Nevada, Reno Foundation).
Planning for Growth
OLLI membership continues to grow each year and this growth is an issue that must be addressed through planning. Balancing the challenges of growth while retaining a feeling of intimacy and continuing to attract outstanding faculty, committed volunteers, and active members are core values that must be retained.
A planned gift to OLLI Legacy Giving will help provide OLLI the financial capability to realize such goals as:
- Keeping tuition and fees affordable
- Ensuring there is adequate classroom space for a growing membership
- Upgrading technology for members and presenters
- Providing convenient and sufficient parking
- Offering a wide range of high-quality educational programs
Planned Giving Options
OLLI Legacy Giving planned gifts to can be made using many different kinds of assets, including:
- Qualified retirement account assets
- Real estate
- Business interests
- Insurance policies
- Real estate
Confidential consultation is recommended. Call (775) 682-5952.