OLLI offers short-term educational experiences for older adults in northern Nevada. OLLI seeks to foster intellectual stimulation, new interests and personal development through academic pursuits, and to provide a community in which to gather, get acquainted and socialize. Most courses and events are held at these locations.
OLLI at the University of Nevada, Reno is a diverse community of independent thinkers who develop curriculum, teach classes, organize events, establish friendships, guide excursions and much more. OLLI offers a distinctive array of courses and activities for adults 50 and older interested in learning for the joy of learning.
We hope you will embrace OLLI's commitment to lifelong learning and continue to help us grow!
Complete the Online Membership Registration Form (click on the green button) or download and fill out a membership application. Please also fill out a liability waiver. For more information, call the OLLI office at (775) 784-8053, or email email@example.com.
Give the gift of learning. Giving an OLLI membership to a friend or relative provides a host of free courses and activities to any older adult interested in the joy of learning.
All new and renewing members have access to as many OLLI events, discussion groups and classes as they wish to attend throughout the year. The membership year runs from Sept. 1-Aug. 31, with an annual fee of $55. Some classes may require a small additional fee as noted in class schedules. Scholarships are available for qualified applicants.
Your OLLI membership offers engaging activities and classes, and an invitation to bring a friend. Guests are welcome to sample one free class before choosing to become an OLLI member.
Membership benefits include:
- Scores of high-quality classes taught by University faculty, community leaders and OLLI members
- A dynamic community in which to explore new ideas and engage in stimulating discussions
- Special events, field trips and a host of other enriching activities
- Engaging short-term courses and discussion groups with no homework or exams required
How to find OLLI
Our new location is 604 W. Moana Lane, two blocks east of Lakeside Drive. The location offers many advantages:
- Centrally located in the Reno-Sparks metro area, easily accessed from Interstate 580
- Plenty of FREE parking in front of the building and in a City of Reno lot across the street — no parking permits required
- Single-story building — fully handicapped accessible
- The RTC No. 6 bus stops near the building on Moana Lane
You may call the OLLI staff at (775) 784-8053 during regular business hours (9 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday) or send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org.