OLLI Member Survey
We invite OLLI Members to participate in OLLI’s Long Range Planning by filling out the 2018 OLLI Member Survey. All answers are anonymous. Your input is important to our future — please take a few minutes to help. Thank you.
Important Spring Dates
- Spring 2019 classes will begin February 1!
- In-Person Enrollment – Monday, Feb. 4; 9:30 am – 2 pm at Moana location
- Orientation and OLLI Expo for Volunteers, Tours and Interest Groups – Monday, Feb. 4; 10 am – 12:30 pm at Moana location
- Annual Membership Meeting – Wednesday, May 15; 2 pm at Moana location
Class Schedule Changes
Contact OLLI Staff
Office Hours: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
If you are a current member you will receive your spring catalog in the mail around January 21. Copies will be made available to non-members the week of January 28 at the OLLI Moana and Redfield location. The online catalog will be posted soon. Please check back with us. Thank you.
Fall 2018 OLLI Catalog
How to find OLLI
Our new location is 604 W. Moana Lane, two blocks east of Lakeside Drive. The location offers many advantages:
- Centrally located in the Reno-Sparks metro area, easily accessed from Interstate 580
- Plenty of FREE parking in front of the building and in a City of Reno lot across the street — no parking permits required
- Single-story building — fully handicapped accessible
- The RTC No. 6 bus stops near the building on Moana Lane
You may call the OLLI staff at (775) 784-8053 during regular business hours (9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Monday-Friday) or send us email at email@example.com.
For information about joining OLLI, visit our membership page.